Honda CB750K-F SOHC 1969-1977 STAINLESS FULL SYSTEM
Only full CB750 RACE system made 100% here in the Unted States
- Full merge collector ,best performance
- full stainless construction
- Period design with modern Fair
- Completely spring loaded for ease of use and install
- Very Very Limited production (only 3x were made )
Highest quality materials and construction
On tracks across the country, Classic professional racers rely on the strength of Motogpwerks exhausts. If you are serious about racing and trying to save weight, the best low-cost 100% USA-made exhaust is on the market!
Motogpwerks can proudly say that their products are 100% USA. From the raw material to the finished product, nearly every aspect of small production is within the Motogpwerks, which means that Motogpwerks can apply their high-quality control standards at every step of the way. After the initial prototyping, every exhaust model is dyno tested before being assembled with Motogpwerks modern and constantly updated Dynojet 250ix machinery.
From the beginning, Motogpwerks has injected not only their knowledge from Moriwaki, Yoshimura, and FMF as an R&D engineer, but their design and business with passion, being the first small manufacturer to produce four into one stainless system for vintage Japanese at a time no-one else would dare to invest. Motogpwerks aims to satisfy the needs of classic Japanese and British motorcycle enthusiasts with a range of high-quality, affordable stainless exhausts as valid alternatives to the original race equipment off yesteryear.
- Big bore headers ,Stainless steel construction
- Tight exhaust configuration for racing applications
- Spring-loaded tail-headers
- Re-buildable muffler
- Tig welded ,mandrel Bends ,hand formed designed collector
- Spring-loaded Rebuildable muffler, replacements are available for accidents
- Period correct look from that era
- Standard and Custom designs
- When in stock Shipped in 36hrs.
- 90 day Warranty
- Best Priced Exhaust on the market that is 100% Made in the USA.
Quality You Can Count on Since 2009
Assembled in the USA, professional racers rely on the strength of Motogpwerks exhaust on tracks across the country. If you are serious about racing and saving weight, Motogpwerks is an affordable race exhaust made right here in the USA! Dyno tested and proven in-house the latest dynojet 250ix. Our experience was gained from employment at Yoshimura, Moriwaki, and FMF, where we solely designed their street bike line. The Motogpwerks brand exhausts are a hobby to keep my vintage race bikes running and build an affordable exhaust in the USA. I am lucky to have 100+ motorcycles at my disposal to do any R&D or dyno testing to prove any changes we make. Years working with Grand Prix and vintage race teams.
All Motogpwerks Vintage exhaust systems are made in our Orange county factory
- Motogpwerks exhaust Kits are for Vintage Superbikes or Vintage street bikes.Period Correct fitment with the look and sound off yesteryear.
- Stainless Steel exhaust come as a raw brushed finish or for the two-stroke exhaust Raw steel or chrome finish
- All of our components are either made in USA materials and to the highest standards.
- All Exhausts are non-EPA friendly and are for the purpose of close course competition. They are period exhausts from the 1970-the 1980s, but due to the CARB and EPA current regulations, these exhaust systems are not legal to be used on public roads,All of our exhaust kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non-US model bike, it is your responsibility to ensure fitment.