Highest quality materials and construction
All of Patriot brake line components are made in Germany, USA. This guarantees the highest quality with materials which have been certified and tested . All of our brake lines are designed, made and tested to the specifications of the Federal Motor vehicle Safety Standard 106 and are therefore street legal.
ASSEMBLED BY OUR OWN TEAM OF EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS
Since 1978 with over 75 years of combined experience in braking technology our staff ensures each and every kit meets our exacting standards. All of our brake line kits are assembled, tested and quality checked in our Anaheim ,orange county facility.
On tracks across the country professional racers rely on the strength of Patriot Brake Lines.. If you are serious about racing and trying to save weight: Patriot brake lines are the lightest brake lines on the market!
Guaranteed for the life of the original owner and original motorcycle. No other brake line manufacturer goes to the length we do to provide you with a lifetime of confidence.
99 color combinations of lines and fittings
Choose any combination to dress up your bike or car.
- Torsion Fitting System
- Tight weave stainless steel braid with 96 wires
- DU PONT PTFE - Teflon lining
- Crimp sleeves are high grade stainless steel
- All lines DOT approved
- 99 Color combinations of lines and fittings
- Standard and Custom designs
- Shipped in 48hrs.
- Lifetime Warranty
BENEFIT TO YOU
- Allows for 180 degree rotation of banjo fitting for correct alignment
- Eliminates line swell, provides better performance and consistent feel
- Reduces line expansion and provides greater durability
- Better durability and longevity
- Quality assurance and peace of mind
- Allows you to personalize your bike
- Back on the road sooner
Quality You Can Count on Since 1978
Assembled in the USA ,with precision German parts & equipment. Patriot braking applies the expertise gathered from years in world class Motorsport Competition in design, engineering and testing of ever Patriot brake hose and fitting.
The difference between winning and losing is a very fine line... On every mile of every race track the importance of high performance precision braking control has been proven. Total feel and response give you the confidence you need on the road. The difference between an average rider and a great rider is those who can control speed and those who cannot. Speed is nothing without control and it's a very fine line - Which is why Patriot Braking only supply very fine lines. Each Patriot Braking kit is assembled in-house from the finest quality stainless steel fittings swaged directly to hard drawn tensile stainless steel braided hose. With our extensive automotive listings the complete kit will be manufactured to exact specifications, guaranteeing the look, the quality and the performance you demand.
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 106 for Street Use. All Patriot braking brake line kits are made in our Orange county factory.
Patriot Braking eliminate that 'spongy' feeling often found with rubber hoses under extreme braking conditions - the time when performance is needed the most. By replacing the original rubber hoses with our complete system you will remove this sponginess and your braking will deliver new levels of precision. Don't risk using inferior brake lines when you can trust us to improve braking reliability and performance What's Stopping You?
- Premium Brake Line Kits are for OEM routing, single line w/stiffener, Sport 2 way, Race 3 way, Vintage superbike.
- Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist.
- We have complete kits for motorcycles or as individual lines for custom applications.
- Steel braided brake lines are available with clear, black, vintage black, red, translucent red, blue, white, orange, green, yellow, smoke or translucent blue covering.*
- Fittings are available in silver, gold, chrome, blue, black, purple, red, or titanium*.
- Every kit is made as it is ordered, typically same or next day.
- Lifetime Warranty (Guaranteed for the life of original owner and the original motorcycle)
- In-house testing of brake lines BY GERMAN EQUIPMENT and to Dot/TUV standards
- All of our components are either made in the USA or made in Germany using certified materials and to the highest standards.
- A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Patriot Braking brake lines are maintenance free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.